Join Amanda Shephard and Jenna Gilley from the Fort Wayne Museum of Art for an Art Tour of Saint Peter’s that’s made just for kids! A FREE Pizza Party will take place afterward in the Parish Pavilion!
Celebrate the Splendor
of the Southside!
Friday, Feb. 24th
518 E Dewald St. – Fort Wayne, IN
21+ Art Night
February 18, 2023
The Art & Beauty of Saint Peter’s
Included with your ticket:
- FWMoA Docent-guided tour of Saint Peter’s
- Heavy hors d’oerves and beverages in the Parish Pavilion before and after your tour
- 5:15pm – Doors Open at Parish Pavilion
- Cocktail and hors d’oerves served
- 6:15pm – Brief introduction from Charles Shepherd, FWMoA
- 6:45pm – Tours begin
- 7:35pm – Cocktail and hors d’oerves continue in Parish Pavilion
Becoming Catholic is one of life’s most profound and joyous experiences. Some are blessed enough to receive this great gift while they are infants, and, over time, they recognize the enormous grace that has been bestowed on them. Others enter the Catholic fold when they are older children or adults.